We are currently seeking a dynamic, creative, and experienced Account Manager to join ReTargeter’s growing account management team.
The Account Manager will be responsible for coordinating the launch of advertising campaigns, managing client (internal and external) relationships through day-to-day contact, looking for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell advertisers, assist with prospecting, and ensuring advertisers receive superior customer service. This individual will be involved in managing all aspects of campaigns in accordance with the goals and objectives of the advertiser. It is critical that this individual is a self-starter, problem-solver, strong writer and creative thinker. This person must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and must never be satisfied with mediocre work or missed deadlines or opportunities. The Account Manager must be proactive and reactive, but must seek out strategic opportunities to position the organization. This individual will report to the Director of Account Operations.
ReTargeter is a full-service display advertising platform specializing in audience targeting and retargeting solutions for brands of all sizes. Retargeting enables brands to focus their advertisements on everyone who has engaged with them online, whether through the web, email, mobile devices or social media. These people are served targeted advertisements following their interactions, which encourages repeat visits, increased brand visibility, and optimizes marketing dollars. Additionally, we offer advanced retargeting solutions including search retargeting, which serves ads to people based on their search behavior, and CRM retargeting which allows brands to show ads to anyone with nothing but an email or a mailing address. Retargeting can be applied to every aspect of a brands online marketing and sales efforts, including lead generation, lead nurturing, email marketing, and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Coordinate with sales, product management and operations to provide information and set expectations regarding the status of all campaigns and projects related to sales opportunities
- Communicate with advertisers, operations, creative services and traffic to ensure timely and accurate campaign launch, delivery and invoicing
- Work with operations team to monitor campaign delivery and contract compliance, ensuring full revenue delivery
- Communicate and coordinate with creative services team regarding design and development of advertiser creative
- Project-manage integrated, custom executions to ensure coordination
- across departments
- Assist in the creation of media proposals and presentations
- Identify ways to grow advertising revenue by collaborating with numerous internal departments (sales, product management, marketing and operations)
- Provide campaign insights and data analysis to sales team and advertisers
- Retain accounts brought in
- Understand why accounts leave to help improve company processes
- Review and confirm monthly advertiser billings
- Develop strategies for up-selling and cross-selling existing advertisers
- Perform other job-related duties and activities as requested
- 1-3 years of digital media experience preferred
- General understanding of media agency landscape
- Bachelors Degree
- Local to SF Bay Area
- You live by these values:
- Building long-term relationships
- You are tech-savvy and passionate about advertising.
- 9-5ers need not apply
- Beautiful office in downtown SOMA
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Daily catered lunches
- Health, vision, and dental
- Awesome co-workers
- Happy hours, foosball table, remote control helicopters, and Nerf Gun wars
- Stock Options
Please contact email@example.com with additional questions or for more information.