ReTargeter is currently looking for a creative and sharp Financial Analyst to work with our Director of Finance as we scale the company.
Join ReTargeter for the opportunity to advance your career as part of a driven and passionate team. Your skill in building long-term relationships and dedication to client success will make your contributions invaluable. Grow as a key member of our team and become an expert in the advertising and media agency landscape. We value employee development and welcome those who are lifelong learners.
What are the top requirements for this position?
So glad you asked. Love numbers? Does Excel come to you as naturally as breathing? Do you laugh in the face of nested formulas? Do you want your work and recommendations to make a direct impact on a company’s growth and trajectory? Looking to ditch the suit and tie? Read on!
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be working across teams to help us solve challenges and financial reporting needs that come up as we integrate with new lines of business and emerging markets. The financial analyst/accountant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of financial transactions, namely our revenue, COGS, A/R, A/P, and cash line items. You will be reporting to a data-driven management team where your analyses and recommendations will have a direct impact influencing the company’s direction.
- Assist with revenue recognition of our lines of business
- Guide our A/R and A/P operations
- Help with monthly accounting close and true-ups
- Maintain the integrity of our gross margins via monthly COGS analysis
- Assist in timely monthly billing and collection activities
- Collaborate with the other departments to ensure proper workflow
- Lead ad-hoc analyses related to revenue, gross margins, operating margins, and other performance metrics
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience
- BA/BS degree, finance or accounting preferred
- Strong Excel background
- Familiarity with bill.com, Xero, and other finance/accounting platforms a plus, but not required
- Digital advertising and/or ad-tech background a plus
- Teamwork mentality
- Ability to multitask and meet monthly deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions or for more information.