ReTargeter is currently looking for rockstar candidates to support and train under our Director of Inside Sales.
Join ReTargeter for the opportunity to advance your career as part of a driven and passionate team. Your skill in building long-term relationships and dedication to client success will make your contributions invaluable. Grow as a key member of our team and become an expert in the advertising and media agency landscape. We value employee development and welcome those who are lifelong learners.
In addition to a beautiful office in downtown SOMA, some of the perks include a fully stocked kitchen, daily catered lunches, a flexible vacation policy, a health care stipend, awesome co-workers, team events such as cooking classes and go-kart racing, birthday celebrations, and quarterly dinners with the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:?
Help the Director of Inside Sales and Account Executive team with initial outreach to high-level prospects. The Inside Sales Rep is a scout for the next big partnership, discovering key paths for ReTargeter to grow and expand our business.? Track communications with customers and prospects in Salesforce.? Answer customers basic product questions.? Capture lead metrics and customer trends. Present periodic proposals with your feedback on how to improve the sales process.
Serve as an integral part of the ReTargeter team and help take the company to the next level.
- You have at least 1 year of sales experience, preferably in display, but not required.
- You are passionate about sales and determined to succeed.
- Your development plan includes everything from leading your own sales team to owning your own vertical.
- You are metrics driven and goal oriented.
- You enjoy having a sales goal while also being able to work with other team members on sales process, prospecting and training.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- This role has a base salary of 50K plus commission, OTE is based on performance.
You live by these values:
- Building long-term relationships
- You are passinonate about social media and are tech-savvy
- Beautiful office in downtown SOMA
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Daily catered lunches
- Health, vision, and dental
- Awesome co-workers
- Happy hours, foosball table, remote control helicopters, and Nerf Gun wars
- Stock Options