We want to spread some holiday cheer this season, so were holding a holiday photo contest! The winner will receive one million display impressions for the nonprofit of their choice, have their photo featured as ReTargeters Facebook cover photo, and receive other fun prizes. It all starts THIS FRIDAY. Help us give back!
How It Works:
- Snap a photo that showcases the items, people, settings, or scenery that bring you holiday cheer
- Tweet your holiday cheer photo to @ReTargeter with the hashtag #RTholidaycheer
- We will create an album on our Facebook Page with all of the photo submissions
- The photo with the most likes on Facebook will be the winner!
Photo Submission & Voting Deadlines:
- We will accept your photo tweets during the following time frame: Monday, December 3, 2012 at 8:00AM PST – Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:59PM PST. Any photos tweeted after this deadline will not be included.
- Voting will take place during the following time frame: Monday, Dec. 17, 2012, at 8:00AM PST – Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, 11:59PM PST. Any likes that take place after this deadline will not be counted in the final count.
We hope you’ll help us spread the word. Your participation will greatly benefit a nonprofit by providing it with valuable display impressions. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing your photos!
Rules of Entry:
This contest is OPEN to anyone who follows the @ReTargeter Twitter account and is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. There is no entry fee. The contest is void where prohibited by law. The contest is not open to employees of ReTargeter.
Vote for your favorite picture by “liking it on the ReTargeter Facebook Page.
Winner Selection and Prize
The winner will be announced via the ReTargeter Facebook page and with a tweet on Thursday, December 20, 2012, at 12pm PST.
The winner will receive:
- One million display impressions for the nonprofit of your choice
- Your photo featured as our Facebook cover photo
- A package of ReTargeter swag and other goodies
Entries may not include any: (a) copyrighted works; (b) false or defamatory statements about any person or any third party; (c) third party trademarks that suggest affiliation with any trademark owner; (d) persons who do not know that they were named or appear in the Entry or any person who did not agree to be part of the Entry submission; (e) profanity, nudity, depictions of violence, threatening language, inappropriate, indecent, harmful, discriminatory, or obscene content as determined by ReTargeter. ReTargeter reserves the right to remove photos from the contest if the content of the photo is deemed inappropriate. By entering a photo, you grant ReTargeter the right to publish, use, modify, edit, adapt, copy, and publicly display the Entry in any way.