Director of Marketing
Join ReTargeter for the opportunity to have a meaningful impact in helping organizations with their targeted real time display needs. We are a driven and passionate team who has bootstrapped from $0 to nearly $10M a year in revenue. We have been recognized as a best place to work by multiple organizations, as an Inc. Top 100 Fastest Growing Company, and by Digiday for our innovative products.
Your skills in strategic marketing, building long-term relationships and dedication to client success will make your contributions invaluable. Grow as a key member of our leadership team and bring your expertise in the advertising and media agency landscape. We value employee development and welcome those who are lifelong learners.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both internal and external. We are looking for someone who can drive a massive amount of qualified leads in an efficient, creative and scalable manner. The Director of Marketing will lead a team focused on lead generation, nurturing programs, building brand awareness, and measuring the ROI of all marketing programs.
It is the responsibility of the Director of Marketing to develop and execute a strong marketing strategy in conjunction with the CEO. The Director of Marketing will report to the CEO. The Director will also work closely with the head of sales, account management, and the product team.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed ReTargeter’s expectations
- Develop strategy and execution of strategy for Public Relations, Advertising, Online Marketing, Content Marketing, Event Marketing and Internal Creative Services
- Work with our current team (a content marketing specialist and an advertising and analytics specialist) to have a major impact on the business
- Represent ReTargeter at industry events including conferences, panels, speaking opportunities, ReTargeter Dinner Series events
- Drive highly qualified leads to our Sales force across multiple verticals
- Develop unique value propositions for our product marketing efforts
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs
- Analyze, evaluate, plan and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Develop and enhance benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs – we leverage great technology to help with this
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing department and implement improvements as required
- Manage a marketing budget in conjunction with our Director of Finance
- Coach, manage mentor, and raise the teams ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent [currently 2 folks on the team who report to the CEO]
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and other managers to create demand and recognition for ReTargeter and its offerings
- 7-10 years of experience in a marketing, communication, or public relation field. At least 2-4 years of experience at a Director level
- Degree in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications, philosophy, English, psychology
- Experience with lead generation and building a brand required
- Experience with a technology startup, SaaS businesses, display advertising not absolutely required but highly desired
- Very strong understanding of digital advertising space
- Project management skills and the ability to balance a large number of high priority projects at once
- Highly proficient in the use of web based technology to get things done
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire a team
Values of our Organization:
- Bold & Direct
- Long Term Relationships
- Beautiful office in downtown SOMA
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Daily catered lunches
- Health care stipend
- Membership at the Sports Club / LA in Downtown SF
- Awesome co-workers
- Happy hours with the team and quarterly CEO dinners
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.